INNOMARITIME was assigned last year with different engineering subcontracts for “DOLWIN 6”, the latest Offshore-Wind Substation project developed by DRAGADOS OFFSHORE in their Puerto Real facilities.
Our Client DRAGADOS OFFSHORE is completing development of Concept, Basic and Detailed Engineering for “DOLWIN-6 HVDC CONVERTER PLATFORM” project, ordered by one of the key offshore-wind investors in North Europe.
For this important EPCI project, INNOMARITIME was commissioned for several engineering works, including, among others, the following:
- Development of “shop drawings” for steel-blocks nº9, nº15, TT-1 & TT-2
- Engineering assistance for steel blocks manoeuvring
- HVAC system engineering support
- “Piping stress analysis” (with CAESAR-II software) for different services
- Support to E&I engineering
- Method statements for installation of HV & MV cabling.
Most of these works have been succesfully completed by the end of last year 2019, while the remaining ones are expected to be completed on first quarter 2020.